|Job Title||Quality Systems Intern-CoOp|
|Location||San Jose, CA, US|
|Organization Name||Quality Systems|
Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) is the world’s leading provider of All Programmable technologies and devices, going beyond traditional programmable logic to enable both hardware and software programmability, integrate both digital and analog mixed-signal functions, and allow new levels of programmable interconnect in both monolithic and multi-die 3D ICs. The company’s products are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to service a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration.
Xilinx chips are designed into automotive infotainment and driver safety, ultrasound imaging, robotically-assisted surgical systems, IT gear for wireless computing and mobile applications, consumer 3-D TVs, mobile communications used on the networked battlefield – and even sophisticated space vehicles exploring the outer reaches of the universe.
This dynamic Quality Systems Intern-Co-Op role is aimed at the evaluation and improvement of business processes to drive New Product Introduction Quality. The project will interface with many engineering development, operations, and business groups to build comprehensive process maps and document activities in those functions with other related functions. There are several focus areas for this activity. Xilinx produces integrated circuits, software, and Soft Intellectual Property (IP cores) in its solutions portfolio. This role will focus initially at activities in the Soft IP development, and work downstream to the solution release processes.
- Work with various Engineering and development teams to complete process mapping, including process metrics and documentation, related to product development.
- Development of Process release metrics and measures for effectiveness and efficiency of development.
- Evaluation and improvement of New Product Introduction (NPI) Business processes in a multi-function, Cross-function, and multi-geographic environment
- Project work to include development of business process improvements for Efficiency or effectiveness.
- Study toward Bachelor Degree in engineering or Business related discipline
- Excellent communication (verbal & written)
- Project management skills – ability to plan, execute, and document project related activities for management reviews
- Process flow mapping/development using Microsoft Visio
- Proficiency in Mircosoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Facilitate teamwork to effectively communicate and perform across multiple disciplines and customers.
- Familiarity with ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System standard
- Process Documentation, Procedures, and Flow creation
- Internal Auditor training/certification
Xilinx’s definition an Intern is defined as a full-time student who is currently enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in an accredited college or university. Once an intern has graduated, they lose their "intern" status and must apply for available positions at the company as a regular employee.
Xilinx’s definition a college co-op student is a full-time student currently enrolled in a cooperative education program leading to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at an accredited college or university.
|Applicants are treated throughout the employment process without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. The information requested here is not gathered for employment decisions. It is used only for compliance with Federal laws. Your responses are strictly voluntary, and any information provided will remain confidential. If you choose not to "self-identify", you will not be subject to any adverse treatment.|