Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) is the world’s leading provider of All Programmable technologies and devices, going beyond traditional programmable logic to enable both hardware and software programmability, integrate both digital and analog mixed-signal functions, and allow new levels of programmable interconnect in both monolithic and multi-die 3D ICs. The company’s products are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to service a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration.
Xilinx chips are designed into automotive infotainment and driver safety, ultrasound imaging, robotically-assisted surgical systems, IT gear for wireless computing and mobile applications, consumer 3-D TVs, mobile communications used on the networked battlefield – and even sophisticated space vehicles exploring the outer reaches of the universe.
Strategically design and administer the Incentives Program for the worldwide sales organization. Maintains relationships with HR, Finance, and Sales Management to ensure timely, accurate, and prompt completion of incentive activities. Responsible for administering and using the Incentives application to perform and report out incentive calculations, troubleshooting issues encountered during the process, and managing the activities for management approval. Provides the field with support through front line communications and annual/bi-annual communication.
More specifically, responsible for the following activities:
· Administering all data inputs to incentive software application: User Account Mgmt, System Parameter updates, loading of quotas/goals and actual performance data
· Participant alignment and exception rule creation and management
· Monthly Design Win Customer Commitment auditing
· Objectives Management: Roll out goal setting plans, mid quarter goal plan updates (new hires, terms, transfers), manage goal setting reporting and confirm completions
· SOX responsibilities: Control Self-Assessment completion, SOX documentation, and any audits that take place
· Provide input to Quarterly Finance Accruals
· Support: Front line phone and email support for IQM and incentive revenue and incentive payment questions. Field Training when plan changes take place. Ensure field has access to documentation on the program and specific plans
· Reports Output from incentive software application: Publishing appropriate reports for participants, sales managers, or ICC (e.g., IC Reports, KSO scoring progress, monthly progress reports for Design Win LTR)
· Quarterly Participant Performance reviews with Geo VPs
· Execute quarterly payments and instructions to Payroll. Prepare and present payment and performance analytics for ICC
· Quotas: Participate with Sales management to obtain approvals for quotas set for participants. Document and load quotas to incentive application.
· Incentive Plan Design: Facilitate the incentive plan design process with the ICC participants, providing oversight, analysis, proposals, and modeling of alternatives. Once design is final, overseeing the updates and approvals to the Incentive Plan and Program documents; distribution of Plan and Program documents to participants for acceptance