|Job Title||Staff Signal Integrity Engineer|
|Location||San Jose, CA, US|
|Organization Name||FPGA Product Development|
Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) is the world’s leading provider of All Programmable technologies and devices, going beyond traditional programmable logic to enable both hardware and software programmability, integrate both digital and analog mixed-signal functions, and allow new levels of programmable interconnect in both monolithic and multi-die 3D ICs. The company’s products are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to service a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration.
Xilinx chips are designed into automotive infotainment and driver safety, ultrasound imaging, robotically-assisted surgical systems, IT gear for wireless computing and mobile applications, consumer 3-D TVs, mobile communications used on the networked battlefield – and even sophisticated space vehicles exploring the outer reaches of the universe.
Signal integrity engineer to design and analyze high speed interfaces and power distribution network. The candidate will work other design teams to define and design the product to meet power and high speed I/O requirements and conduct lab debug/characterization.
Detailed responsibilities are listed below:
· Power integrity analysis for each power domain to design decoupling solution.
· Simultaneous switching noise/output (SSN or SSO) analysis for each I/O power domain.
· Channel timing simulation, i.e. DDR3/4, LVDS.
· Timing analysis.
· Noise/jitter analysis.
· MSEE/CS, or BSEE/CS with 3-5+ years’ experience.
· Proficiency with HSPICE circuit simulation, field-solver and time/frequency domain analysis.
· Familiar with DDR3/4, high speed serial design, PLL design and other high-performance I/O interconnects.
· Solid background on transmission line theory and in depth knowledge of electromagnetics is a plus.
· Experience with HSPICE, HFSS, Q3D, PowerSI, SPEED2000, and Agilent ADS.
· Experience with lab measurements using oscilloscopes, TDRs, VNAs, and spectrum analyzers.
· Self-motivated, teamwork, and good communication skills.
|Applicants are treated throughout the employment process without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. The information requested here is not gathered for employment decisions. It is used only for compliance with Federal laws. Your responses are strictly voluntary, and any information provided will remain confidential. If you choose not to "self-identify", you will not be subject to any adverse treatment.|