|Job Title||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Location||San Jose, CA, US|
Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) is the world’s leading provider of All Programmable technologies and devices, going beyond traditional programmable logic to enable both hardware and software programmability, integrate both digital and analog mixed-signal functions, and allow new levels of programmable interconnect in both monolithic and multi-die 3D ICs. The company’s products are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to service a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration.
Xilinx chips are designed into automotive infotainment and driver safety, ultrasound imaging, robotically-assisted surgical systems, IT gear for wireless computing and mobile applications, consumer 3-D TVs, mobile communications used on the networked battlefield – and even sophisticated space vehicles exploring the outer reaches of the universe.
This position is part of the Finance team that provides financial analysis and support to Worldwide Manufacturing (Ops). The analyst will provide timely and relevant analysis and reporting to Ops management as well as for corporate financial reporting purposes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Facilitate and lead the development of annual & quarterly expense/headcount/capital budgets for WW Manufacturing requiring the use of strong relationship building, influencing, problem solving, and communication skills. This role has heavy interaction with senior management.
· Provide monthly and quarterly budget vs. actual expense/headcount/capital variance analysis & reporting for WW Manufacturing. Identify business issues quickly and propose appropriate solutions.
· Develop and publish metrics that assist VPs in measuring operational performance and prioritizing investments
· Create financial models and ROI analysis to evaluate business/capital investments proposals
· Propose and drive cost initiatives that enable Xilinx to achieve the corporate Gross Margin goal.
· Generate Finance efficiencies by streamlining processes and automating tasks
· Support for ad-hoc projects as requested
The selected candidate must have an undergraduate or MBA degree in Finance or Accounting. Ideally, the candidate will have 3 - 5 years’ work experience in financial planning & analysis. Cost accounting experience or a strong familiarity with managerial accounting concepts such as standard costing, variance analysis, cost-volume-profit analysis (CVP) and gross margin decomposition analysis is desirable. Hands on experience with database (i.e. Access) and programming would be a plus. Technology industry experience supporting a Manufacturing and/or R&D organization is preferred.
Strong problem solving, critical thinking, financial modeling, business acumen, teamwork and communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic cross-functional environment are required. Intermediate to advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills are required. Hands on experience with Oracle ERP and Hyperion analysis and reporting tools are highly desirable.
|Applicants are treated throughout the employment process without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. The information requested here is not gathered for employment decisions. It is used only for compliance with Federal laws. Your responses are strictly voluntary, and any information provided will remain confidential. If you choose not to "self-identify", you will not be subject to any adverse treatment.|
|* Vacancy Type||Employee|