|Job Title||Web Developer|
|Location||San Jose, CA, US|
|Organization Name||Web Development Team|
Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) is the world’s leading provider of All Programmable technologies and devices, going beyond traditional programmable logic to enable both hardware and software programmability, integrate both digital and analog mixed-signal functions, and allow new levels of programmable interconnect in both monolithic and multi-die 3D ICs. The company’s products are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to service a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration.
Xilinx chips are designed into automotive infotainment and driver safety, ultrasound imaging, robotically-assisted surgical systems, IT gear for wireless computing and mobile applications, consumer 3-D TVs, mobile communications used on the networked battlefield – and even sophisticated space vehicles exploring the outer reaches of the universe.
Xilinx is seeking a Web Developer with focus in Web Experience Management. This candidate will be part of a team responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, maintenance and administration of Xilinx internal and external web sites.
- Participate as a member of cross-functional project teams and contribute during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Interact with business users to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration solutions.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into functional and technical design.
- Build solutions based on foundations of Adobe CQ product suite, including WCMS, DAM & Social Collaboration.
- Design and implement components for the Adobe CQ platform.
- Build solution integrating core CQ platform with external content-driven applications.
- Develop test plans. Coordinate releases.
- Define best practices to manage performance and scalability of the content management and content delivery solution.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to support of xilinx.com.
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance. This will include testing, debugging, and applying improvements in a dynamic production environment.
- Adopt and utilize iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested.
- Research, track and understand new web technologies. Help set direction for our technology practice.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and production diagnostic skills.
- Solid understanding of web application development processes, including architecture and design principles.
- Overall experience of 5 to 7 years with 2-3 years of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS solutions, including Adobe CQ ver. 5.3 or above.
- Extensive knowledge of setup and configuration of the Adobe CQ5.
- A solid understanding of all Adobe CQ building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets.
- Proficient in Adobe CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Experience implementing, enhancing, and troubleshooting Adobe CQ installations.
- Good understanding of object oriented design concepts, Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, JUnit and JSTL skills.
- Experience in code deployment & release process (Maven, Jenkins).
- Working knowledge of Apache, Linux, shell scripting (csh / bash / perl )
- Experience with Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
|Applicants are treated throughout the employment process without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. The information requested here is not gathered for employment decisions. It is used only for compliance with Federal laws. Your responses are strictly voluntary, and any information provided will remain confidential. If you choose not to "self-identify", you will not be subject to any adverse treatment.|
|* Vacancy Type||Employee|